Perfect way to get to know Niš and surroundings! Spend a weekend in the City of Fairies and experience the place where history, culture and nature intertwine.
This a multi-day tour (weekend) which starts on Friday afternoon, with the following itinerary:
- Arrival in Niš
- Check-In at the hotel
- A short walk through the city enter, with a coffee break in the Bohemian Quarter
- Departure from the pre-agreed spot in Niš/Niška Banja at 8AM
- Visit to the panoramic view location near Sićevo for a walk and photo opportunity of Sićevo Gorge
- Travel through Pirot to Hotel Stara on Basarski Kamen, Stara Planina.
- Coffee Break at Hotel Stara
- Travel to Rsovci Village and visit to the Church of St. Peter & Paul (Bald Jesus fresco)
- Travel to Vrelo Village and visit its famous water spring
- Arrival at Slavinje Village and 20-minute hiking tour to the unique nature phenomenon Rosomačko Ždrelo
- Departure for Smilovci Village and a visit to the unique object Kuća Perča (Perča’s House)
- Arrival at Lukavica Village and a lunch break in ethnic restaurant Kapica (optional lunch)
- Sightseeing of St. John’s Monastery in Poganovo (optional)
- Departure for Niš. Arrival in the early evening hours.
Sightseeing of Niš and surroundings:
- Nis Fortress – one of the largest medieval Turkish fortresses in the Balkans
- City Center and Main Square
- Pedestrian Zone
- Archaeological Museum
- Bohemian Quarter in Kazandžijsko Sokače
- Sacral Monuments – Saborna and St. Archangel Churches
- Skull Tower – unique historical monument from the 19th century
- Mediana – ancient Roman archaeological site
- Niška Banja – leading Spa center in Serbia for the treatment of rheumatic and cardiovascular problems
- Status Winery – wine tasting and lunch break (optional)
- Return to the hotel
The price of the tour is:
- €100 for 1 person
- €130 for 2 persons
- €145 for 3 persons
- €160 for 4 persons
- €175 for 5 persons
- €190 for 6 persons
The prices of the tour include the transport costs, guide fees, refreshments and entrance tickets for the various sites on the tour.
Cost of the pre-picked menu for the optional lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
If needed, accommodation can be arranged @ a local bed&breakfast for €40 per person (two nights with buffet breakfast)
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at email@example.com
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.