This tour offers a great mix of Roman and Medieval localities to go along with the ethnic food and customs and wonderful nature. The ancient lost world of Felix Romuliana, mystical Mt. Rtanj and Soko Banja, all within your reach.
The tour lasts a whole day (more than 8 hours) with the following itinerary:
- Departure from Niš/Niška Banja at 8AM from the agreed spot
- Traveling northeast, a coffee break in EthnoComplex Balašević
- Arrival at Gamzigrad and Felix Romuliana, an archaeological site from the Roman period.
- Arrival on Mt. Rtanj, visit to the ethnic village Rtanj
- Departure for Soko Banja, sightseeing, and a lunch break
- Arrival at Bovan Lake. Optional boat tour available.
- Arrival in Niš in the evening hours
The price of the tour is:
- €60 for 1 person
- €80 for 2 persons
- €90 for 3 persons
- €100 for 4 persons
- €110 for 5 persons
- €120 for 6 persons
The price includes transport costs, guide fees and entrance tickets for various sites.
Cost of the pre-picked menu for the optional lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at email@example.com
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.