Perfect way to get to know Niš and surroundings! Spend a weekend in the City of Fairies and experience the place where history, culture and nature intertwine.
This a multi-day tour (weekend) which starts on Friday afternoon, with the following itinerary:
- Arrival in Niš
- Check-In at the hotel
- Short walk through the city enter, with a coffee break in the Bohemian Quarter
- Departure from the hotel at 8AM
- Visit to the panoramic view location near Sićevo for a walk and photo opportunity of Sićevo Gorge
- Travel through Pirot to Hotel Stara on Basarski Kamen, Stara Planina.
- Coffee Break at Hotel Stara
- Travel to Dojkinci Village and visit to Tupavica Waterfalls
- Travel to Vrelo Village and visit to it’s famous water spring
- Arrival at Slavinje Village and 20-minute hiking tour to the unique nature phenomenon Rosomačko Ždrelo
- Departure for Smilovci Village and visit to the unique object Kuća Perča (Perča’s House)
- Arrival at Lukavica Village and a lunch break in ethnic restaurant Kapica
- Visit to Jerma River Canyon
- Sightseeing of St. John’s Monastery in Poganovo
- Departure for Niš. Arrival in the early evening hours.
Sightseeing of Niš and surroundings:
- Nis Fortress – one of the largest medieval Turkish fortresses in the Balkans
- City Center and Main Square
- Pedestrian Zone
- Archaeological Museum
- Bohemian Quarter in Kazandžijsko Sokače
- Sacral Monuments – Saborna and St. Archangel Churches
- Skull Tower – unique historical monument from 19th century
- Mediana – ancient Roman archaeological site
- Niška Banja – leading Spa center in Serbia for treatment of rheumatic and cardio-vascular problems
- Status Winery – wine tasting and lunch break
- Return to the hotel
The price of the tour consists of:
- Fixed Transport & Tour Guide fee of €120 (up to 6 persons)
- €35 per person fee which includes: admission tickets for all museums, monuments, refreshments in the Bohemian Quarter during Day 1 and Day 3 of the tour, lunches during Day 2 and Day 3 of the tour.
- If needed, accommodation can be arranged @ a local bed&breakfast for €40 per person (two nights with buffet breakfast)
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at email@example.com
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.