Navigate the breathtaking waterfalls and streams of Vučjanka Canyon in a tour which will satisfy your hunger for untouched nature. This 2-kilometer long canyon between Kitka and Samaric offers plenty of panoramic spots, including the medieval fortress Zelen-Grad.
The tour lasts a full day (more than 8 hours) and the itinerary is as follows:
- Sightseeing of a church at the bottom of Vučjanka Canyon
- Visiting a fantastic panoramic spot near Skobeljić Grad
- A 2-kilometer hike in the Vučjanka Canyon (one way)
- Visit to a 100-year-old hydro power plant near the dam on Vučjanka river
- Visit to Ethno Complex Apostolović in Leskovac with a lunch break
The price of the tour is:
- €60 for 1 person
- €80 for 2 persons
- €90 for 3 persons
- €100 for 4 persons
- €110 for 5 persons
- €120 for 6 persons
The price includes transport costs, guide fees and entrance tickets for various sites.
Cost of the pre-picked menu for the optional lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.