For the true bohemians, the ones who like to get lost in the taste and flavors of the local food and enjoy a glass of wine or harder spirits. Niš is a famous spot for enjoying the bohemian Kafana Lifestyle.
Podrum Malča, an unique complex near Niš owned by Status Winery, one of the largest wine producers in Serbia. On this unique location you can enjoy a tasty ethnic lunch or dinner with some of the best local wines. This 2-hectare complex includes:
- Ethnic Restaurant
- Summer Garden
- Four unique types of wine cellars with different traditional wine storage process including Roman House with amphoras, House of Nemanjići with medieval barrels, Serbian 20th Century Wine Cellar and Modern Winery Cellar.
- Ethno-House, a perserved traditional Serbian household
- Conference/Presentation Hall with modern facilities
- Wine Shop
- A large amphitheater is currently being built on the property.
Unique Wine & Dine Experience includes:
- Transport from your hotel to the complex and back. Departures for Lunch Periods are from 12PM to 3PM and Dinner Periods from 6PM to 10PM.
- Tour of Podrum Malca Complex
- Small Individual Gift from Podrum Malca and ShowMe
- Lunch or Dinner Menu which includes:
- Warm National Course
- Main Meal
- 0.5l of wine of your choice (or any other beverage you prefer).
- Enjoyable acoustic music set in the restaurant in Podrum Malča.
The price of the tour is:
- €20 per person
- In case guests decide to book an A la Carte – Gastro Experience, the bill for food and drinks will be paid on the spot by guests. On average most menus should fall between €12 and €18 per person. In that case guests will only be charged a €10 per person for transport and organization of the tour to ShowMe.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.