Modern city with ancient history. Gem on the crossroads between the East and the West, rich with culture and historical heritage. Immerse yourself in the city which Romans, Celts, Slavs and Ottomans shaped.
The tour lasts around 5 hours and includes visits to the following sites:
- Niš Fortress – one of the largest medieval Turkish fortresses in the Balkans
- City Center and Main Square
- Archaeological Museum
- Pedestrian Zone and Shopping Districts
- Bohemian Quarter in Kazandžijsko Sokače
- Sacral Monuments – Saborna and St. Archangel Churches
- Crveni Krst – WWII Concentration Camp Monument
- Skull Tower – unique historical monument from the Ottoman Period
- Mediana – Roman archaeological site
The price of the tour is:
- €40 for 1 person
- €50 for 2 persons
- €55 for 3 persons
- €60 for 4 persons
- €65 for 5 persons
- €70 for 6 persons
The price includes transport costs, guide fees, refreshments and entrance tickets for various sites.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at email@example.com
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.