One of our most attractive and most wanted one-day tours in the offering. Become one with the nature on beautiful localities of Stara Planina, nature park and unspoiled gem.
The tour lasts a full day (more than 8 hours) with the following itinerary:
- Departure from pre-agreed spot in Niš/Niška Banja at 8AM
- Visit to the panoramic view location near Sićevo for a walk and photo opportunity of Sićevo Gorge
- Travel through Pirot to Hotel Stara on Basarski Kamen, Stara Planina.
- Coffee Break at Hotel Stara
- Travel to Dojkinci Village and visit to Tupavica Waterfalls
- Travel to Vrelo Village and visit to it’s famous water spring
- Arrival at Slavinje Village and 20-minute hiking tour to the unique nature phenomenon Rosomačko Ždrelo
- Departure for Smilovci Village and visit to the unique object Kuća Perča (Perča’s House)
- Arrival at Lukavica Village and a lunch break in ethnic restaurant Kapica
- Visit to Jerma River Canyon
- Sightseeing of St. John’s Monastery in Poganovo
- Departure for Niš. Arrival in the early evening hours.
The price of the tour consists of:
- Fixed transport and guiding fee of €75 (up to 6 persons).
- Cost of pre-picked menu for lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at email@example.com
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.