Christianity has always played and important part in preserving the national identity and cultural heritage of Serbs. Take a chance to visit unique and spectacular monasteries from the middle ages, stopping in magical Resavska Pećina along the way.
The tour lasts a full day (more than 8 hours) with the following itinerary:
- Departure from Niš/Niška Banja at 8AM from the agreed spot
- Visit and sightseeing of Monastery Ravanica
- Sightseeing of Resavska Pećina
- A short detour to Veliki Buk Waterfalls in Lisine
- Lunch Break in Lisine
- Visit and sightseeing of Monastery Manasija
- Arrival in Niš/Niška Banja in the evening hours
The price of the tour consists of:
- Fixed transport and guiding fee of €75 (up to 6 persons).
- Cost of pre-picked menu for lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.