One of Serbia’s most beautiful mountains, home of untouched nature in the National Park Kopaonik, as well as a modern ski center. Join us on the gentle slopes for a nice hike and some fresh air.
The tour lasts the whole day (more than 8 hours) with the following itinerary:
- Departure from Niš/Niška Banja at 8AM
- Travel to the base of Mt Kopaonik
- Coffee Break in Hotel Junior
- Half-way to the top, a quick 1.5km hike to Metodje Geyser
- Visit to a small church in Metodje
- Arrival at the Mt Kopaonik peaks, localtion of Kopaonik Ski Center
- Sightseeing of the Ski Center and Hotel complex
- Gondola Ride to Pancicev Vrh, highest peak of Mt Kopaonik
- Lunch break in the Ski Center
- Return to Niš in evening hours
The price of the tour consists of:
- Fixed transport and guiding fee of €75 (up to 6 persons).
- Cost of pre-picked menu for lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.