This tour offers a great mix of Roman and Medieval localities to go along with the ethnic food and customs and wonderful nature. The ancient lost world of Felix Romuliana and the old vine cellars of Rajačke Pimnice, all within your reach.
The tour lasts a whole day (more than 8 hours) with the following itinerary:
- Departure from Niš/Niška Banja at 8AM from the agreed spot
- Traveling northeast, a coffee break in EthnoComplex Balašević
- Arrival at Gamzigrad and Felix Romuliana, archaeological site from Roman period.
- Departure for Village Rajac and visit to Rajačke Pimnice, wine cellars from 19th century
- Wine tasting and lunch break
- Departure for Knjaževac and visit to the Ethno Museum
- Arrival in Niš in the evening hours
The price of the tour consists of:
- Fixed transport and guiding fee of €75 (up to 6 persons).
- Cost of pre-picked menu for lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.