Spend a day visiting one of the modern wonders of the world, a mystical place where nature shaped the landscape which has sparked the imagination of the visitors.
The tour lasts a full day (more than 8 hours) and the itinerary is as follows:
- Departure from the hotel or any other pre-arranged spot in Niš/Niška Banja at 9 AM
- Arrival at Devil’s Town locality about 120km away from Niš, near the border with Kosovo and Metohija
- Visit and sightseeing of Devil’s Town locality, photo opportunities, souvenirs etc.
- Departure for Prolom Banja, a famous spa center in Southern Serbia
- Tasting and bathing in the famous medicinal waters of Prolom Banja (optional)
- Lunch at the ethnic restaurant in Prolom Banja
- Visit to neolith archeological site Pločnik
- Departure for Niš/Niška Banja
- Arrival at the drop-off spot in the early evening hours
The price of the tour is:
- €60 for 1 person
- €80 for 2 persons
- €90 for 3 persons
- €100 for 4 persons
- €110 for 5 persons
- €120 for 6 persons
The price includes transport costs, guide fees and entrance tickets for various sites.
Cost of the pre-picked menu for the optional lunch is €10 per person. In case guests would like to have an A la Carte lunch, then they will settle their own bill on the spot.
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at email@example.com
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.