No better way to get to know the city then getting lost in its streets and corners. Let us be your guide through a modern city with an ancient history, on the crossroads between the East and the West.
The tour lasts around 3 hours and includes visits to the following sites:
- Nis Fortress – one of the largest medieval Turkish fortresses in the Balkans
- City Center and Main Square
- Archaeological Museum
- Pedestrian Zone and Shopping Districts
- Bohemian Quarter in Kazandžijsko Sokače
- Sacral Monuments – Saborna and St. Archangel Churches
The price of the tour consists of:
- Fixed tour guide fee €30
- €5 per person for admission tickets for museums, monuments and refreshments in the Bohemian Quarter
For all your booking inquiries and questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also provide assistance in arranging accommodation, transport and other logistics. If you are interested in any help in that area please mention it in your e-mail.